Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blogging about South Africa for USA Today!

Hey guys! It's a really exciting day for me. A few weeks ago I started talking with the folks at USA Today, and eventually it led to an offer to be a guest blogger for them. I was given the ability to choose any topic I wanted to write about, and my obvious first choice was my experience in South Africa. Well, the blog just went live, and I would love for you all to head over there and read it. (And if you like me, look at the upper right corner of the post where it says "Suzie Someone and 10 others like this" and just hit 'like'...it's not that hard.) (And if you really like me, comment directly on that post - the more activity that post gets, the more likely they are to ask me to write more.)

So head on over to the USA Today College Blog and read what I have to say, and then click 'like' in the upper right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment