Monday, December 27, 2010

End of the Year

Alright, so it took me a while to get around to blogging. While in London, I was so busy studying and finishing up my semester that I didn't have time to blog. And ever since I got home I've been just enjoying the time with my family and friends. And Christmas snuck up pretty quickly.

After being home a short time, all I can say is I miss London. That city and I just got along nicely. I'm really excited to get back to Syracuse, but for now I'm just hanging out in Novi.

So what's next? I may be back in the states, but I have no idea where I'll be in May. Last year I didn't completely decide to go to South Africa until about March, so at this point I can't predict my next summer. I do have a feeling that I'll love it, though.

I know I'll be back in London soon. And after spending six out of the past seven months traveling, I'm getting right back on a plane as soon as I can and heading out on another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment