Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Belfast Peace Walls

So as anyone who catches me on facebook despite the time difference knows, I had my first academic thing due this past weekend. I had two essays due from my Ireland trip, and of course I had waited until "prime time" to finish them. I told myself I was going to do them several times...but then other things just kept coming up. Like shopping, eating, going to class, and...a few other things. But when it finally came down to that special time of "ok, I have to actually do these now" I actually really enjoyed writing about Ireland. It was a place that I loved visiting, and I hope to visit again some time in my life.

I wrote one of my papers about the peace walls that we visited in Ireland. You can see my Ireland pictures to see a little glimpse of them and the rest of Ireland and Northern Ireland that I saw. But I thought that some people here might appreciate seeing a little more of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I just got a lovely post on my Facebook wall from Erica, my best friend, who is back home in Michigan. (Hey Erica, look, I'm writing about you in my blog! PS, you just lost the game.) She told me that my blog has gotten boring lately and that I should do more exciting stuff. And I just wanted to let her, and the rest of you know that I am in the process of planning some very exciting things. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment