Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finalized Travel Plans

I finally have my Fall Break planned and I am so excited to go! I was initially planning on only making two stops, but when I was looking at flights, I found that it actually was cheaper to make a stop halfway for a day, hence the short visit to one of my destinations - but I'm really pumped to get a quick flash of that city. I'm also really happy with who I am travelling for the break. I am even meeting up with a friend who is studying in France for the last leg of my journey. Here are the details:

I'll be in Paris from October 23rd to October 26th. The morning of the 26th I will fly to Milan, where I will spend the day. Then I fly out on the 27th to Athens! On Octboer 30th I will return to London, hopefully ready to finish the semester. But then don't forget that I'll be in Amsterdam the weekend of November 12th-14th. Should be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. me and tara and jess will be in athens on the 27th too but want to go to one of the islands!! come with?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm - I am JUST getting into the city that afternoon, not sure I could swing an island day

    ReplyDelete