Monday, October 11, 2010

10 Days Gone By...

Woah - I just realized I haven't blogged in 10 days. That's the longest break I've had from it; guess I haven't been up to many antics. Last week I made an effort to go to some classic London tourist things that I hadn't seen yet. You can tell that the weather here is BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket
Big Ben

Photobucket
London Eye

Photobucket
A view from the River Thames: I walked down the riverside for a couple miles and envisioned my office right in between the two taller ones.

I also visited the Tate Modern art museum. It was really interesting, but I only had a couple hours there before I went to the National Theatre for a backstage tour. That theatre is REALLY cool, and we get to see one of their shows this week.

Aside from that, things are pretty much the same here. I feel very settled into this city, and being here is really reaffirming some potential plans for the future. I'm also VERY excited for fall break in two weeks. But that means that I have midterms to get through first...it seems like some of my classes haven't even really gotten off the ground yet, and I already have midterms. Ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment