Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting Down to Business

I've been making an effort to increase the amount of time I'm spending studying...which isn't a challenge. Like I said before, it seems really strange to me that midterm time is already here. I have all my midterms this coming week, so I might not blog again until I get back from fall break which is immediately after midterms. I have four midterms, then one day to pack, and then I leave for Paris, Milan, and Athens. I haven't even started to look at things that I want to do in these cities. I kind of forgot to, mainly because I usually have lots of time when I go to another country, so my style is to just go right in without a plan and figure things out authentically and on my own. I probably should go into fall break with a plan, though, because I have such a short time in each city and so much I want to do. I'm only in Milan for about 24 hours! It's going to be such a whirlwind of Europe, and I'm so excited since I've never been here before.

So if I don't write again until November, it's because I'm either studying for or taking my midterms, or I've left for fall break without the time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment